Thursday, March 21, 2013

Frustrated Mom!!!

Today I start this blog to it will hopefully be a great resource to Moms and Scout Leaders in the Great Salt Lake Council.  I am trying to help my boys have a successful journey in Scouting and too often I hear I wish the scouts had better communication.  I wish I knew about more things going on.  So I am doing my best to gather as much information as I can and I will post it all here.  Hopefully this site will help your boy on the road to an Eagle.

2 comments:

  1. Just found your blog today and I share your frustration! Thank you so much for putting this blog together. We are starting with our 2nd boy and I remember searching repeatedly just a year ago for information about what is out there in the area. I feel like I hit a jackpot! I'll pass any info your way if I come across something new.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for your comments. I know how frustrating it can be. But I am working really hard to educate myself and other mom's! Don't forget to look for me on Facebook. You will get lots of updates on classes being offered.

    ReplyDelete